Tim Draper, Founder of DFJ, gives us an AMAZING interview. In over 50 minutes of high-energy footage, Tim catapults Drue in the air (literally!), shows his art in DFJ’s Men’s bathroom, and reveals his Zen insights on entrepreneurship, business and life. For the next 5 weeks, every Monday we will release one of the episodes, about 10 minutes each, of Tim’s irreverent wisdom. Here is a short trailer, to whet your appetite. Here is the first episode. In it you will see Tim:
- On the importance of Zen in Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- On his cameo as Principal Schmoke in the Naked Brothers Band (are you watching the series on Nickelodeon? You better!)
- On digging deep to write The Risk Master, an entrepreneurial anthem
- On Asymmetry and Non-linearity in life
- “[ValleyZen.com] is a terrific addition to our business… If you have a good, strong spirit, it will drive your business.”
- “I got chased by a cape buffalo in Africa…” Hear the story!
Tune in for the next episodes every Monday only on ValleyZen.com. Don’t miss:
- Tim’s Samurai lessons for entrepreneurs
- A tour of Tim’s office
- Tim on Simplicity: “The simple, elegant ideas…”
- A tour of the DFJ Men’s Bathroom, featuring Tim’s famous sheep painting
- Stories from the Sand Hill Challenge
- DFJ’s golden Frisbee: what does it take to win one?
- Witness a shoot-out in DFJ’s office. Somebody, call the Police!
- Tim’s Samurai Flip: Drue flies into the air!
Tim sums it up best:“ValleyZen.com is the only way to start your day…I’m very excited about the future of ValleyZen…It brings all of us here in the Silicon Valley together in a special Zen way…ommmmm!”